General terms and conditions for use
These general terms and conditions are the terms and conditions for using Billder.
Billder is an online application developed by:
Webismymind SPRL, rue de Bellaire, 8 4802 Heusy Belgium
Access to the application Billder is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions for use (hereinafter referred to "terms and conditions"), which Webismymind can change at any time and without notice.
Application access is reserved for correctly registered users. The user is the sole party responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login and password sent.
The user undertakes in particular to inform Webismymind forthwith of any unauthorised use of his account and/or his password or any undermining of security. In this regard, it is the user's responsibility in particular to ensure that he disconnects from the application after each session.
The information already in our possession, and/or that which you provide to us when accessing the service, are subject to the Billder Confidentiality Policy, which can be read at the address: http://www.billder.net/fr/privacy
The Billder may only be used after subscribing to one of the pricing plans offered on the site. The first month of use is free of charge. A valid credit card is required to pay for the subscription. The Service shall be invoiced in advance on a monthly basis and may not be refunded. The user shall choose the number of months of subscription. No reimbursement or credit will be granted for months partially used or for months not used. All the prices stated do not include VAT. It is possible to downgrade to a lower level plan but data may be lost as a result, with a reduction in the capacity of the user's account. Webismymind may not be held liable for such losses.
Subscription may be renewed at any time. The user shall be informed in advance that the subscription is about to expire. If the subscription is not renewed, the account will be deactivated.
The user may terminate his subscription at any time, exclusively via the tab "Configuration" in his account. In the event of termination, all the user data shall be automatically deleted from our servers.
Modifications to the Service and the Price
Webismymind reserves the right to modify or halt the Service (or any part of it) temporarily or permanently, with or without notice.
The prices of all the Services may be modified with 30 days' notice.
Webismymind shall not be held liable for any damage suffered in the event of a modification to the service, price changes, or the Service is suspended or terminated.
Information, logos, drawings, trademarks, models, slogans, etc. which are shown to you on the online application Billder are protected by intellectual property rights.
You are forbidden to copy, modify, or create a derivative work, to invert the design or assembly, or to attempt to find the source code in any other way; or to selll, attribute, sub-licence or transfer in any way whatsoever any right relating to the service.
Limitation of liability
The Billder application and the services it offers shall be delivered as it is. Webismymind does not guarantee that the service will meet your specific requirements or that it will be continuous and without error.
Webismymind shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, significant or exemplary damage, such as (non-exhaustively) damages for loss of profits, or other intangible losses, which arise from the inability to use the service or any unauthorised use of your data or modification of your data by an unauthorised person.
In any case, the user shall remain responsible for backing up his data.
Billder must be used in compliance with the laws in force.
In particular, the user shall expressly abstain from:
- downloading, sending or transmitting by e-mail or in any other way, any content which is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, of a harassment nature, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, a threat to others' private life, hateful, racist, or otherwise reprehensible; or if it adversely affects third parties in any way whatsoever;
- attempting to mislead other users by usurping the name or the corporate name of other persons and, in particular, misrepresenting yourself as an employee or an affiliate of Webismymind;
- downloading, displaying or transmitting by e-mail or in any other way whatsoever any content containing computer viruses or any other code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functions of any software, computer, or telecommunications (there are no limit with this list);
- committing any action liable to disrupt users' ability to access Billder;
- impeding or disrupting the service, the servers or the networks to which the service is connected, or refusing to comply with the conditions required or with the procedures, the general rules or the regulatory provisions applicable to the networks to which the service is connected;
- collecting and storing personal data on other users, reproducing, copying, selling, reselling or using any part of the Service, any use of the Service, or any right of access to the Service for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Applicable law and courts with jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions for use are governed by Belgian law. Any dispute shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the Verviers district (Belgium).
Any question with regard to these general terms and conditions must be sent to email@example.com